What is the purpose of this program?
According to a special report from Harvard Medical School, the lack of sufficient or restorative sleep affects virtually every aspect of life - mood, mental alertness, performance, energy level, safety, and physical health. While 7 out of 10 American adults experience frequent sleep problems, fewer than 3% are treated. The objectives of this program are:
- improvement of clients' quality of sleep
- prevention of functional impairments related to sleep disturbances
What kind of service does this program provide?
- Assessment, including co-existing behavioral issues
- An individually tailored treatment plan in collaboration with allied health professionals
Who would be an appropriate referral to this program?
Adults or parents of children who report sleeping problems and symptoms related to:
- disturbances of sleep timing
- sleep apnea
- restless leg syndrome
- chronic pain
Who do I contact?
Patti White, MSW, RN, LMFT