What is the purpose of this program?
Sexual health involves both competence and personal relationship. It is estimated that more than 50 percent of couples will experience at least one sexual problem during their relationship. The objectives of this program are to:
- identify a variety of mutually agreeable sexual expressions
- learn new ways to maximize sexual pleasure
- develop greater comfort with sex
What kind of service does this program provide?
This program provides assessment and individually tailored treatment planning in collaboration with primary care physicians or specialists utilizing one or more of the following variables:
- couple sessions
- individual sessions
Who would be an appropriate referral to this program?
Couples or individuals who are:
- experiencing low or absent sexual desire
- having difficulty experiencing orgasm or maintaining arousal
- experiencing discomfort with intercourse
Couples who wish to enrich their already satisfying sexual relationship.
Individuals or couples with a disability, medical condition or problems related to aging that may be affecting sexual functioning.
Who do I contact?
General Staff (414) 273-2220