What is the purpose of this program?
Alcohol and drug abuse are one of the major health issues in the United States today resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths annually and damaging family relationships. This program provides treatment for abuse and addiction. It supports the most essential component for recovery - engagement in the recovery process.
What kind of service does this program provide?
- Alcohol and Drug Assessments
- Individual therapy
- Couple and family therapy
- Entrenchment into the recovery process
- Referrals for treatment needs beyond outpatient services
Who would be an appropriate referral to this program?
- Adults and teens who need assessment for alcohol, drug abuse or other addiction problems
- Adults and teens who need treatment for alcohol, drug abuse or additional problems
- Adults and teens who have both mental health and alcohol/drug problems, referred to as dual diagnosis
- Those in need of a Driver's Safety Plan to comply with the State's requirements after arrest for driving under the influence
- Those who are required by their employer to have treatment or additional services after testing positive at their place of employment
- Families concerned about a relative's usage or dependency problem
Who do I contact?
If you have questions or need abuse or addiction services, contact
Les Higgenbottom, MS, LCSW, CSAC